Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hummm.....

At what age do we as females stop hitting the clubs...ok so I'm 29 yrs old and my friends and i always talk about what age we are gona be when we just stop clubbing all together. So we set an age of 35..but lately I've been feeling like i wana stop now... to be honest we tend to only go out on Wed, but we do miss nights. I dont feel old by any means but it truly burns me out. I sleep forever the next day and I neglect my family...And the drinking thats a hole other story. Our favorite drink is RED BULL VODKA,and trust me after a night of drinking about 3 or 4 of those the day after isn't going to be nice. I have been noticing that the younger people are starting to show up ,you know the 90's babies. It just doesn't sit well with me to be on the dance floor with all the 21 yr olds. Its like I start to feel like I just shouldn't be there. So I asking what is the age Adults should stop going to the clubs?

No comments:

Post a Comment